Пятница
12:36
Приветствую Вас qonaq

medine.ucoz.ru _mekke_ _kelbela_
Главная РегистрацияВход
North Face Clearance http://www.northsclearance.com/ sXPJLv - forum »
[teze_mektub · boyukler ·  · axtaris ·
  • Страница 1 из 1
forum » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » North Face Clearance http://www.northsclearance.com/ sXPJLv (North Face Clearance)
North Face Clearance http://www.northsclearance.com/ sXPJLv
qonaq Дата: Пятница, 25.07.2014, 05:49 | Сообщение # 1
quruppa qonaqimiz

When I was young, one summer, my father took me to a printing plant in the mountains, the printed book.We set out early, I remember in the last
train, a roadside selling ice cream,Women's North Face, then father just took me to eat breakfast, I looked at the white ice chest, thought for a while to buy again. Then we sat for a long
time under the train, the train, already at noon,North Face Clearance, the sun burned my body. Father in the coach yard and others, I am a person hurriedly ran outside to buy some ice cream, to find that
place but can not find the white ice cream box, the road is very quiet, no one,
and I came back, I don't know where the ice cream box. After sitting in the car
to go to the mountains in retrospect his morning saw the snow-white ice cream
box, and sat a long time on the train.

Spiralled up the mountain, the mountain is the rock road is rough,TNF Outlet Online, with terrace hill, and the color deep grass, perhaps because of the hot summer,
let a person feel the mountain is hot as dry, as if are anxiously waiting for
the cool wind and rain. We sat in the car for half a day to see one or two
households, the others without walls, a house to live only, at the time that
they nice, the surrounding mountains are their yard. We sat in the car more and
more cool, afternoon light the light on the hill, also shines in our window,
then feel beautiful mountains,North Face Down Jacket, very quiet.When we arrived, it was time for dinner.

After supper, an aunt there to go swimming, asked me not to go, I shook my head, my father encouraged me to go, that is the aunt, very safe, I
shook his head violently.I was very afraid of the water. A year of summer, the
weather is very hot, father took us to a swimming in the river, the river is
clear,North Jackets Outlet, you can see the river in the sand, we are happy to play in the water,North Clearance Outlet, suddenly blowing winds, just the red sun, suddenly dark, we only feel the soles of the feet of instability, can't help to the depths. I
cried,North Face Down Hoodie, father hurried us one by one from the water up, on the shore, after that I was always afraid of water, feel the water very
mysterious and have no bottom.

In the light of dusk, he and a friend took me to go around the outside, the factory walls made of large stones,Men's North Face, slanting has high up, this is to rise to prevent flash floods during the rainy season, I can't imagine how terrible floods, looking at
the high ramp up walls, just live here very dangerous.We came to a stream near
the hill, perhaps because it is summer,North Face Jackets, the stream is very small, I didn't notice, or was too small, forgotten, until
now has not remember the stream. Just remember that there is a dark green pool,
great, because of the reason,http://www.northsclearance.com/, the pool of green water is very mysterious, uncle with a stone thrown, but what
did not voice. I took the father's hand, a lake, quietly watching the moist
blackish green, but with a little afraid. We walked along the lake for a while
back, the water front is the water in the stream, the clear water in the stream,
the water is very beautiful, very quiet. Walking in the water, very cool, can
feel the cool water, the wet and cool, I was suddenly like that
mountain.

Back home, father and uncle took me to see a film in the open air, remember from that night, I like that place.The morning of the second
day, in the cool mountain breeze, father and I sat in the car factory last
father's unit,North Outlet, the car is father to retrieve the book. Our car circled the mountain, I looked at the distant mountains of housing, housing was shrouded in
a faint mist, suddenly feel as if they live in the cloud Wonderland, beautiful
mountain scenery, fresh air and endless elegant. Vehicle in a turn, almost
overturned, father caught my hand tightly, I could feel my heart beating. Since
then her father or to fetch the book, but never with me.Gradually I grew up,
often think of the mountain, the lake green water, total hope one day to be able
to re stand in the side of the pond water, the blackish green mystic Tan see
enough, I want to see the lake,TNF Jackets, the mountain in the morning light of the morning.I don't know the enthusiastic aunt,
the speech is not much, have a thick beard uncle still live there, and now they
have and their parents become old, maybe they are that way distant mountains
factory walk back to the sun,North Outlet Online, like cute when they first met this beautiful mountain the scene.Although the
factory in the distant mountains, but there are enthusiastic people, they live a
quiet, enjoy life, enjoy the quiet in the mountains.

forum » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » North Face Clearance http://www.northsclearance.com/ sXPJLv (North Face Clearance)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

medine.ucoz.ru 2024
medineХостинг от uCozucoz.ru